Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Just make up your mind!

Yeah I know, I changed things around again. It's like keeping the furniture in your living room in the same arrangement for too long. Sometimes you just need to move it around. Or in my case, completely remodel...(if only remodeling your living room were as inexpensive as remodeling your blog...)

Wanted to share with you this magical tool I've used for two kids now and still use it all the time. Sometimes even for quick sauce mix-ups when I don't need a lot (like when I'm making pesto, like tonight- great recipe HERE). Odell has eaten everything off the table because of this beauty, I only bought baby food when we went camping and I couldn't bring this guy along. Now she's old enough that she can ingest most things without gagging or choking on them, so I don't need it as much, but my heart would warm when I could mix her up some of our healthy home cooked meals in a baby edible form. And I wish I knew the name of this because I would share it with you, but I'm pretty sure if you looked up "baby food mixer" at Babies R Us you might find it, because I think it came from there.

Also army men from the roof make for loads of evening entertainment. That is until one particular participant decided to rip the parachute off of the man (like we all didn't know that was coming...).

No comments: