Thursday, August 11, 2011

Just a little promo...


LAUNCHED.
It's, no joke, 2 in the morning and I am finally winding down from all of this! I really need to not stay up so late on the computer. My kids don't appreciate grumpy-up-all-night Mom in the morning...
SO: I've been meaning to do this for a while and finally sat down and did it tonight. I redesigned my crocheting/photography blogs into one super blog, where it will incorporate all the creative things I mesh into my life. All my photography and what little I've done (and hope to do much more of) with my crocheting will be on here, as well as some other fun digital creations and so on and so forth.
To celebrate, I'm doing a fun little giveaway to help promote the blog!
Check out the blog here at chelseasattic.com. I really contemplated combining this blog as well, but in the end finally decided that this blog is a family blog and the other is more of a business blog and I thought I ought to keep them separate.
So if you have a minute and would like to check it out, follow me, like me, tweet me, whatever it is that you do, that would make my day. And enter to win a custom made crocheted hat and custom made personal blog banner created by yours truly.
Love

1 comment:

Angie said...

when I click on the link it says..."blog not found"
Hopefully you are having fun at home...it is pretty crazy around school as always. Miss you.