Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Bloggers Alert

If you haven't checked out my "other" blog, Chelsea's Attic, yet, here's your golden opportunity!
If you're anything like I was, you may be sick of getting your blog header just right. With our first blog (that I eventually gave up since it centered around Chloe...and then came Linus, and it didn't make sense to have a blog that didn't involve him somehow in our family...), I was a dunce. Click HERE to see it. I still kind of giggle when I think about how frustrated I was getting this stupid picture to not jump out of my computer and try to inhale me with it's size...really, it was a simple thing, but I just didn't want to bother with it. I was embarrassed to send our blog to family or friends over it. How shameful. Anyway, I finally got over my technical incompetence when I started my photography (because I had to) and now have evolved to making this lovely tutorial just for you.

http://www.chelseasattic.com/2011/08/designing-blog-banner-in-photoshop-for.html

I would love input on any of you bloggers out there who have done anything like this (or actually, especially those of you who've never done anything like this). My main concern is, does it make sense?? And if it doesn't, where are you hung up? Any feedback would be grand.

Chloe and Linus got into Chloe's Pretty Pretty Princess game this morning. I hope Linus kills me when he's older for posting this. I'm sure Craig will.
I think the blue jewelery matches his eyes, don't you?


Such a goofball.
And yes, that is a brace you see on Chloe's arm. Here she is giving her best poutey face.
On Saturday Daddy was playing with the kids on the tramp and somehow Chloe fell on her arm, although Craig didn't see exactly how it happened. Oh the drama. Our little princess was quick to blame Craig for the incident and didn't let up crying over it for a good hour. I wish I could say that was not typical, otherwise I might have brought her in on Saturday instead of waiting until Monday. She got to have her first X-ray and see her bones, which showed a very slight buckle fracture. The brace is just to protect her from fracturing it all the way, they will see if she needs a hard cast or if the brace is working on Tuesday after Labor Day. We're glad for the brace, though, and with the okay from her doctor, it means that we can take it off so she can go swimming at Grandma's house in Denver this weekend. The hard cast would have meant no swimming on that one.
Check back later for Labor Day fun (Denver, hectic day at church with our first Sunday after boundary changes, then Labor Day Parade and fireworks on Monday- hooray!).

1 comment:

Amber said...

Chelsea, Linus just makes a good Arabian Prince: that is what it looked like to me. They wore jewelry hu? Anyway thanks for sharing! I love seeing pictures of your kids!