Monday, November 8, 2010

Wanna make a hat?

Since a lot of people ask me, I thought I would get the word out there and let the large mass public know that I will be teaching a class this Thursday night on how to make a baby hat for either a boy or a girl. It will be at my church (the Greeley Stake Center, 501 49th Ave) starting at 6pm, bring whatever colors of yarn you want and your own crochet hook! If you don't have either and are buying some, pick the colors you want, make sure they are the same thickness or close there to if you are doing multiple colors, and on the package for the yarn it will tell you what size hook to get for that yarn. If you don't have either and you want to come anyway, I have lots of yarn and a few extra hooks and I will bringing patterns to share. :-)
If you have any other questions you can email me at chee_mar@yahoo.com. Hope to see some of you there!

1 comment:

Candie said...

AHHHH! Wish I could come! I'll be there on the Thurs the 25... could you reschedule for Thanksgiving day?! Have fun!