Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tutorial

For anyone interested who hasn't already looked at this, I made a photography tutorial (hooray!) on how to take pictures of kids in Halloween costumes. If you are interested, here is the link:
http://chelseasattic.blogspot.com/2010/10/tutorial-halloween-pictures-with-kids.html

I'd appreciate any feedback on it if anyone is interested in reading the whole thing. :-) I'd like to make some more, but I don't know if what I posted is like "duh" material or if it's actually helpful or not. I have experience in photography, but that doesn't make me an experienced photographer, know what I mean? Yup.

3 comments:

Nick and Ashleigh said...

I thought it was helpful! Thanks :) What kind of camera do you have?

Kira said...

I already left some feedback - but really, I thought it was helpful and would love other tips of any kind! I mean really, you have experience and I am clueless - so I NEED you! :)

Angie said...

Great tips. I loved the tutorial and the pictures.