Friday, November 19, 2010

Get it right!

So Chloe got a "Leaptop" for her birthday on Wednesday (another blog for another day, I don't have time to edit and download the pictures right now). You can hook it up to your computer and personalize it, so now whenever Chloe opens it, it will greet her with a "Hi, Chloe!" and any time you start a new activity, it will usually address her as Chloe at some point in the game.
During breakfast this morning, Chloe wasn't done eating and Linus was, so she let Linus play with her computer while she finished. While munching my own bowl of cereal, I hear the following in the next room:

"BAAA HA HA HA HA- I NOT CHLOE, I WINUS!!! HA HA HA!"
*a little chuckle from me and then a few minutes pass*
"I not Chloe, I Winus! Siwwy computer..."
*a few more minutes pass*
"NO, I not Chloe...I WIN-NUS! WIIIIIIN-NNNNNUUUUUSSSSSS"
*a few minutes pass and the frustration rises as I hear him hissing at the computer through gritted teath, putting the screen right up to his face*
"I not Chloe. I Winus."
*then the final betrayal a few minutes later*
"WINUS!!! I!!!! NOT!!!! CHLOE!!!!! I!!!!!!! WINUS!!!!! SIWWY COMPUTER!!!"
*and then the sound of his defeat as he closes the laptop and shoves it aside*

Silly Computer. I want my money back if the derned thing can't even differentiate my kids. Sheesh.

1 comment:

Katielin317 said...

That's hilarious:) Made me laugh...siwwy Winus.