Friday, May 1, 2009

Good News, Everyone!

I was so excited I had to post something today. It is about two weeks out from Linus's FIRST BIRTHDAY and today he officially started crawling. For all the energy this kid has, it's been so surprising to me that he's been a slower mover (Chloe wasn't early by any means, but she started crawling probably around nine months and was almost walking by this time when she was his age). The last couple of weeks he's figured out a few new things, like getting from his tummy to a sitting position and getting comfortable on his hands and knees, and today something clicked when he realized that he had to move his legs a little too, and he crawled all the way across our family room all by himself this morning! I was thrilled. Also because I bet Craig a blizzard earlier this week that he would be crawling by the end of the week. No weasling out of it, Craig, I WON FAIR AND SQUARE.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

That's so exciting! I remember how excited I was when Addy started crawling, and now I wish she would just sit still.

Papworth's said...

GOOD! That's fun! They do it when they're ready don't they! Also, congrats on that blizzard! You enjoy that. I love making bets with Michael.

Michael Z. said...

Cool. Congrats.