Sunday, May 3, 2009

Calling all Mom's!

Happy Mother's Day!!!
I don't usually like to "advertise" on this blog, however, since most of you all out there apply to this (meaning most of your are Mommies!) I need to spread the word! I saw another photographer do this, and I hate to steal her idea, but I thought it was super duper. In celebration of one of the most important holidays of the year, I'm offering "Mommy Shots" to any Moms out there for $35 a shoot. This can include either just the Mommy, as in a sort of vignette in commemoration of her beauty and radiance, or they can be Mommy and Kids, which celebrates the same only with the children on board as well. I love this time of year because everything is in bloom and there's no reason that all of the mom's out there that I respect and love so much shouldn't do the same. Daddy's, this is a great opportunity to get her something that will last through the years and that she can look back on fondly. So through the month of May (for all of you belated-gifters as well) you can take advantage of this deal. For information or availability, email me at c.ellingsonphotography@yahoo.com!

Now if only I could take my OWN Mother's Day pictures....

3 comments:

Katielin317 said...

OOOH! I want to! I seriously would take advantage of this in a heartbeat if I just lived within the same timezone as you... Promise you'll post some of the results of your shoots. You honestly take beautiful pictures. Good luck with this one!

Papworth's said...

Hey Chelsea, we were playing in Washington Park the other day and I brought up the fact that your parents live close by there and it made me think of you. I'm wanting to get our pictures taken, I'm not sure when, but sometime soon while it's beautiful and green outside. Just wondering what your prices are and how often you come to Denver! Just let me know! Thanks

Alli Howe said...

Great Idea! Today I was just thinking that I want you to do a "Phinny is now 1!" photo shoot... I ALWAYS love looking at your pictures-I am a frequent visitor to your Attic. I especially love the Linus in blue series.