Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Glamour Shots

Craig keeps pictures of all of us as a family at work with him by his desk and I decided that for Father's Day I would update those pictures for him so he wouldn't only have to look at the one picture of me and 4 month old Chloe that he's had forever. Except I didn't have many decent photos of Linus yet so that morning I sat him in front of our bay window and got some better photos for him. I put them in a little frame for him with some pictures of Chloe too.

2 comments:

Milmonster said...

It looks like from the pictures that Linus has a horn. The hub really thought this was cool and wishes our baby will come out with one.

Nathan and Bonnie said...

Love that onesie! Someone really thoughtful and amazing must have given it to you!! :-) Sorry I have been so bad about emailing. Refer to my newest blog post for the reason why!