Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Crazy Chloe







I was just going through some photos and thought I'd document some of the kooky things our daughter has been getting into as of late. She really has been adjusting well to having Linus around- it helps having her cousins and uncles to keep her entertained during the day. The only difficulties I've seen so far have been her trying to "burp" Linus by smacking him in the face or head or her recent realization that when Mommy is feeding Linus, she can't get up and stop her from getting into everything in our room that she knows she's not supposed to. I finally made her a little corner with a basket of toys and books and her rocking chair and at least that distracts her some of the time while I'm nursing. I just have to make sure to put away the important things so she can't get them before I start nursing. Other than that she loves to look for Linus when she doesn't know where he is and she's continuing to learn new things every day.





The other day Chloe woke up from her nap and decided that she was going to take her shirt off. Except she didn't quite make it all the way, obviously. Here she is doing the "get this thing off me" dance.




Chloe doesn't play with dolls or stuffed animals or anything girly- she takes out all of her cousins' and uncle's star wars toys and toy guns and swords and goes nuts with them. Here she is making a pretty threatening Jedi with her cousin's light saber.


Eating a poptart with Mommy at the park


Helping Mommy eat her curly fries at the hospital after Linus was born

Meeting Linus for the first time

Having a little brother can wear you out sometimes

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Hey I saw your blog through Katie's. Now we can stay in touch through the blogging world!
I love the pics, you have two cute kids

Nathan and Bonnie said...

I finally found your new blog wesbite...I have been meaning to track it down. I just love all the pictures of Chloe! Hard to believe that last time I saw her, she was in the infant seat and couldn't even walk!