Monday, September 19, 2011

Hats and kids, shake and mix well

This is Linus and Chloe and their new friend, our next door neighbor.

They moved in about 2 years after we did, and had this darling baby girl. I didn't see her all that often and I somehow had it in my head that she was still a baby, even though she wasn't that much younger than Linus. Well suddenly at the end of this summer the kids discovered each other and there's been no separating them when we are outside playing in the backyard (our yards connect, kinda). Linus would go run to the front of their house and watch them whenever they were getting ready to leave. One day I heard him waving at them and yelling "BYE!!! SEE YOU LATER!! I LOVE YOU!!!" Anyway, the first time they started playing with each other, they all held hands and ran back and forth across a little hill between our yards over and over, laughing and shrieking with delight. It was like they were long lost friends getting together again.
Anyway, we were all playing out back while I was taking pictures of a new hat I made for my blog/shop and they all wanted pictures of themselves in the hat. I obliged. They were so eager, how could I say no?

That's a stink face if I've ever seen one.

Chloe and Linus were being so weird and she just kept giving me these sweet smiles. Such a treasure, I love having her over. Hopefully my kids won't teach her all their bad habbits...
Oh so posh, Chloe. Always the drama mama...
PS- I'm opening up my TV Time discussion on facebook, join me there to give me your input! :-)

No comments: