Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Changing

I spent all afternoon and all evening conceiving this new look. My next goal in life is to learn CSS so I can combine what little I know in photoshop with the internet. Anyone know much about Dreamweaver and how to use it?
In the meantime, I had a lovely time last night going to my old college roommate's masters violin recital (SHE IS AMAZING!!!!). I sat there through her whole performance clutching my program with my eyes wide as I listened and watched this crazy, fun-loving girl sing her heart and soul out on her beautiful instrument. I barely breathed. Really, it was stunning, and I'm not just saying that cause I love her (and I do!). Got to visit with a few old friends that I hadn't seen in a while, which was great. And of course I didn't bring my camera because I didn't want to look like a tourist, but yeah...mental pictures are great.
ALSO- my old student ward bishop hosted the event at his home, and his wife is making and selling this:
Home made, earth friendly, divine smelling laundry soap. In several divine smelling flavors- this one is lavender. Odell woke up this morning with wet sheets- perfect opportunity to use this stuff. It smelled so good I left the bag open and my entire laundry room smelled like a sweet lullaby. I am in love. You can read more about it on her blog here. I washed one of Odell's super soft fleece blankets in there and it came out feeling like a big fluffy pink cloud. I was jealous, I almost stole it from her so I could sleep with it...but you know, stealing from a baby...not highly looked upon.
Love

3 comments:

Candie said...

Like the new look. I'd love to try the laundry soap too. Wanna share?! I've had lots of "wet sheet" sorts of opportunities lately watching my neice who is potty training. :)

Emily said...

What a fun night it was! I just did a load in the peppermint. Uhh lala! Love that smell too!!! It was great to see you! Reunions are the best, whens the next one?!?!

Kristen said...

It was a little mini reunion. So fun! We do need to get together. We should go to the zoo or something.