Sunday, January 16, 2011

In need of assistance!

I need help! In an effort to promote both my photography as well as my crocheting, I am in need of some children models for my hats of varying gender, age, and size! So here is the deal: if you are interested in loaning me your child to model, please submit in an email your child’s name, age, gender, and head size (in cm please) including a recent picture to chelseas_attic@yahoo.com. Of the applicants I receive, I will chose 5-10 children to photograph on a specific day in Spring/Summer. What you get in return: you can either have a CD including all the professional shots of your child for that day or you can keep the hat. Either way, you’ll be helping me out and it’d be a great chance to get something free from yours truly. J You do not have to live in the area to apply, but you would need to be available for photos in Colorado this Spring or Summer. I need children of all ages, even newborns, so if ya got one or you will have one soon, send me a note! Applications are due by the end of February. Thanks for your help and hope to hear from you soon!!

1 comment:

The Waltz's said...

Guess what?!?! I happen to have 4 cute kids of all ages and sizes! And I LOVE LOVE your hats. Come on over. Do you have my number? FB me for it ;)