Monday, February 8, 2010

Three three and under

You know, I don't think I ever would have thought in my farthest reaching imagination that I would be a 24 year old mother of three kids, three and under. If you had told me that when I was 18 I would have laughed in your face. But everyone says that, right?
Well it's official. I am 12 weeks along today, so I'm just coming out of the "danger zone". Still sick, but I've got my trusty Zofran to battle the puke monster while I'm at work. We are both excited and happy as can be.
I haven't posted pictures from Christmas or Scott and Lela's wedding or anything fun like that that has happened since the LAST time I posted forever ago, but hopefully I'll have the energy to come back to the planet and start communicating again! Weirdest thing, photography makes me sick as a dog. Even now just thinking about going through Christmas pictures is making my stomach church (hence why there's been a bit of a lag in that department too). Hopefully I'll come out of it soon and can pick up where I left off. :-) My creative juices are being put on hold for a while.
So yay! Keep updated for more...updates.
Chels and Fam. and "igor III"

8 comments:

TimothyandJessica said...

Congratulations, Chelsea! I hope you get feeling better soon! 3 three and under isn't bad. It's a lot of work, but I love having my children so close in age. (Only 25 months from oldest to youngest.)

Milmonster said...

Wow that is so great! Just think of it this way...you'll be thirty and done with having kids! We are so happy for you guys. We definitely need to get together before we leave. Plus, if you are feeling up to it, I'd love to have a camera class.

The Yarbrough Clan said...

Awesome! Congratulations Chelsea! Your family is so cute and I am excited to meet the next cute one! I hope you feel better soon!

Aprillee said...

What fabulous news! I hope that you begin to feel better soon.

Lori said...

Congratulations! How fun! Hopefully, you'll start feeling better soon.

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! I guess I better get moving! I am so far behind. We hope you get to feeling better.

Alli Howe said...

I'm already brainstorming some names... How about Octavius or Octavia? really versatile.

Papworth's said...

Congrats to you guys!!! Good for you! Man, you're a rockstar! Thanks goodness for Zofran aye? I'm still taking it. I've had a very sick pregnancy and can't not take it, i've tried. Hey, at least you will be very young when you're done having little ones!! So excited for you guys and hope you get better soon!