Sunday, March 22, 2009

I heart "iheartfaces"

If any of you aspiring photographers out there have NOT checked out this website, I highly recommend it. I haven't been too successful in the "kids" category, but there are HUNDREDS of people who submit photos for that category. There's a little less competition in the "adults" category, where so far I've won 3rd place in week five (the theme was "silly") and 8th place in this last weeks "green" theme. I've posted the links for the top ten both of those weeks here. I didn't know that you could get an "honorable mention" badge for getting in the top ten until this last week, so now I have to show off.





Here are the links:
Week 8: http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/2008/01/week-10-top-10-adults.html
Week 5:http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/2008/01/week-5-top-ten-adults.html

If you have a chance go check out their website! I luuuuuurrrrrv it. I heart it. It's great. :-)

2 comments:

Katielin317 said...

GReat job on your photos!! I am glad you discovered the site! It is fun, no? Keep on posting pictures, I love to see what you're up to!! (PS your links don't work...)

Milmonster said...

Love the pics Chels. I didn't have a problem with the links.