Monday, February 16, 2009

Flower Power

So I'm revamping my photoblog, and I've put together a couple of options here. I already posted the first one, but I'm not sold on it yet. Which one looks better? Any opinions would be appreciated. By the way, these GORGEOUS daisies were brought to me by my AMAZING husband for Valentine's Day- my favorite flower. I had to take some pictures of them while they were fresh. Four flowers for four Valentines we've shared as a married couple. Anyway- can't decide which one is better, so now everyone else can decide for me! If you want to see the rest of the flowers I shot, I posted them on chelseasattic.blogspot.com. :-)


And my children, as always. Linus is finally starting to look like he wants to move- he's almost rolled over a couple of times and he's almost got his legs underneath him while he's on his tummy. It's about darned time! He's only nine months old. :-) Hopefully by his ten month birthday he'll actually be making progress around a room. I put a basket of toys in front of him while he was on his stomach this morning and he grabbed the edge of the basket with both hands and pulled with all his might, but he couldn't get himself pulled up. Finally I sat him up and he happily emptied the basket after that.
Chloe thought the flowers were as pretty as I did. She wasn't quite as gentle with them, but we can't all be perfect. And she also figured out that my name is Chelsea today and spent the morning calling me "Shoo-see" while I repeatedly told her to call me "Mommy". She thought it was hilarious. Oh, toddlers...

3 comments:

Milmonster said...

My vote is for the first one with the black behind the words. Nice pics Chels. I'll let you know when Rose is ready for her debut.

Ixchelle said...

I like the first one. The black sets the words off. Beautiful pictures!

Jen H. said...

I like the first one best - looks so professional and the colors on the daisy are great!