Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Out with the old, in with the new!

We had to part with an old friend last night. He's been with us since we were married and served us faithfully, but we're a growing family, and he hasn't been able to keep up with our fast paced lives. So goodbye, old clunker, we won't miss you I'm sorry to say...

We now have a new addition to our family. We call him "Monstrosity". Our TV isn't happy at all. Monstrosity intimidates him...we might have to replace him too if he doesn't shutup about it.
I had to stand on the couch to get this picture because it wouldn't fit in the frame of the camera standing in front of the couch. If anyone in the Windsor area is interested in the old one, it's on craigslist for $50 or best offer.


Well I better start looking for a good steak marinade. We got a coupon for 60% off a bunch of Omaha Steak meats, so I'm going to try the sirloins tonight. I can't wait- I'm even making real mashed potatoes with it. It's gonna be great.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

yum! can I come over?! hehe

steph said...

wow can I have your old one?