Monday, August 25, 2008

First Haircut!




So I made a hasty decision the other day and decided to cut Chloe's hair. It gets rather ratty in the back when she wakes up from naps and in the morning, and although I will miss her curls (even though she didn't really have any), now it will all grow at the same length and she'll get them back eventually. I should have got some pictures of her while I was cutting it, but I was afraid to leave her on the sink to grab the camera- she doesn't like to sit still very long.
I asked Linus what he thought of it, and he seemed to like it a lot!

2 comments:

The Koenigs said...

Im with Linus...I like it alot too! Very cute! The first time I cut Kailyns hair, I gave her a mullet...so needless to say, Im not allowed to touch our girls' hair anymore. Chloe is so stinkin CUTE! i love it!

Milmonster said...

Cute hair Chloe! Does Chloe ever try and pinch off Linus' magical horn?