Thursday, May 19, 2011

Linus is FREE!!



And by "free" he means "three". He's so cute when he holds his fingers so carefully to show people how old he is now. "IIIIIIIIII'mmmmmmm.....DIS many!!!" he says, trapping down his little pinkie finger so the other three crooked fingers can pop out. Adorableness wrapped in a smudgey, rascally little three year old boy.
After a very busy week and a very busy weekend, I barely got time to whip this slideshow together, as well as his birthday dinner and cake. Thankfully his birthday was on Sunday so I had all afternoon to put the food together (thanks to my amazing husband who had the cake ready and made for me so I could just frost it RIGHT when I needed it...husbands think of everything...). We had some of our favorite finger foods, presents, cake and ice cream, and of course the world premiere of his third year slideshow.
Happy Birthday Linus!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I can't believe how old your kids are. He is one cute guy. Love the video