Saturday, November 5, 2011

H-Dub


Happy Halloween! Just a couple of pictures of the kids' costumes. I have a confession: this was actually the day after Halloween because I ran out of time to actually do pictures on Halloween. The kids loved their costumes. Chloe and Linus's were sort of a last minute put together. Chloe wanted to be the same thing she was last year (a purple fairy), Linus wanted to be something that I'm not sure existed:
"MOM, for Halloween I'm going to weare a BONE shirt and spiderman shoes and a CAPE!" He told anyone who asked him what he was going to be for Halloween this, and was met with a polite, "Oh...that sounds nice!" And I had gotten Odell a ladybug costume that I found at a thrift store, but while we were in Utah, on the drive out there the kids watched a certain movie, and after a little discussion, our outfit plans changed. See if you can guess what they were! Chloe's costume sort of gives it away...if you've seen the movie. I made the skirt and accessories out of felt, and used the extra material for Linus's vest. And Odell is wearing Linus's costume from last year. Which is supposed to be a dragon, not a dinosaur.
Bonus points to the person who knows what movie it is and who they are!
Gotta love those bonus points...

Hope you all had a nice trick or treat-filled night!

4 comments:

Jen H. said...

I'm guessing "How to Train a Dragon". Great movie. They all look adorable.

Milmonster said...

How to Train a Dragon for sure. Love it! You did a great job!

Katielin317 said...

I had no doubt that it was How to Train a Dragon! THey look so cute!!

Candie said...

I love themes!!! Too cute!