Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas


I'm going to try really hard to get more pictures this Christmas. In years past I just get too caught up in the moment and only snap a few photos, then come "slideshow" time for the kids' birthday, I don't have much to chose from. Plus it's nice to have the memories. So far I've documented a full out session of dress up this morning (including "cowboys and indians" and "Cinderella") and a bit of an awesome battle of Axis and Allies where the opponents were 600 miles apart (they played on skype- that's just about as nerdy as you can get I'm pretty sure)This Christmas is going to be BIG for our kids. I got some extra photo shoots than I normally have this season and so we splurged and bought something for the kids that's one of those things that you always wanted as a kid, but your parents would never get. I told Craig no at first, but then later succumbed when I saw how excited he was getting about it...anyway, Santa is going all out this year. That's all I have to say about that.
Hope you all have a wonderful holiday and remember our Savior and his humble birth this Christmas season. The spirit of Christmas is the spirit of Christ.

No comments: