Sunday, December 6, 2009

MUSICA



For any interested, some of the best Christmas songs I know can be found on the CD entitled "Maybe This Christmas". They sell "Maybe This Christmas Tree" and "Maybe this Christmas Too", which are other good ones (but not as good) on iTunes, but so far I haven't been able to find "Maybe This Christmas" anywhere on it. You can get it on Amazon, though, for a decent price. If you come across it in your lifetimes, BUY IT! Some of the songs on it are featured directly to the right of this post on the cute little iPod I put on my blog. You can even push buttons on it and everything. The last song on the list of these songs is especially special, it's not featured on the above mentioned CD (nor is the Owl City one, sorry). For those of you who have heard "The worst Oh Holy Night ever" than you know what I mean by "special". For those of you who haven't, listen to it. The first time I heard it I about peed my pants laughing. Serious.
Thought I'd share some Christmas gems! Just got all the decorations put up today (thanks for the help, hub!), so I'm just all Christmas-eed out. :-) Still got Chloe's birthday pictures to put up before a month passes, coming soon! I promise.
Happy Holidays.

No comments: